Liaoyuan Bearing Manufacturers-What are the main classifications of rolling bearings?
1. Deep groove ball bearingThis
is the most popular of all ball bearing types, which is widely used in a variety of sealing rings, shields and stop ring devices. It can withstand radial loads, bidirectional axial loads, and their synthetic loads. Various combinations can be implemented according to user needs, with different tolerance classes and different low noise groups.
2. Single row angular contact ball bearings can bear radial, axial or combined loads
, but any axial load must be in one direction. These bearings are typically used in pairs to control the additional axial forces generated by the application of radial loads. There are three contact angles: 15°, 25°, and 40°, and the suffix codes are C, AC, and B.
3. The structure of double row angular contact ball bearings is similar to the situation when two single row angular contact ball bearings
are installed back-to-back. The width is slightly narrower than the two single row bearings and the contact angle is 30°. The design is available with shields or seals on both sides or on one side. Withstands radial, moment and bidirectional thrust loads.
4. Spherical ball bearings have double row steel balls, the outer ring raceway surface is consistent with the center point of the bearing
, and the inner ring has a double row raceway. A small angular deviation due to deflection or mounting errors is tolerated. The relative inclination of the inner and outer rings shall not exceed 3°, which is suitable for places where the seat hole in the long axis is difficult to accurately position.
5. Cylindrical roller bearings have a large radial load carrying capacity, and double rows are used in applications such as high-speed, high-precision machine tool spindles
. NU outer ring double flange inner ring without flange; NJ outer ring double flange inner ring single flange; N outer ring without flange, inner ring double flange; NF outer ring single flange inner ring double flange; NN double row outer ring without flange, inner ring with flange; The NNU double row outer ring has flanges and the inner ring has no flanges.
6. Tapered roller bearings
are suitable for bearing radial load and unidirectional axial load and their synthetic load, usually two sets are used together. Double row bearings have spacers between the two inner rings, and by changing the thickness of the spacer ring, the purpose of adjusting the clearance can be achieved and the load can be evenly distributed. Four rows are used for the roll neck of the tie machine and for heavy or impact load applications.
7. The center of the raceway surface of the outer ring of the spherical roller bearing is consistent with the center of the bearing, and the two raceways of the inner ring are inclined at an angle to the axis of the bearing, and the bearing
can be automatically aligned. Widely used in large machinery where shaft flexion and installation errors may occur; Commonly used in paper equipment, rolling machinery, vehicles, vibrating screens and general industrial machinery.
8. Thrust ball bearing unidirectional thrust ball bearing
can only bear unidirectional axial load, the ring that fits closely with the shaft is the shaft ring, and the ring with clearance with the shaft is the seat ring. Double direction thrust ball bearings can accommodate axial loads acting in both directions, have a collar and two housing rings, and can position the shaft coil axially in both directions.
9. High-precision bearings for spindles of two-way thrust angular contact ball bearings
machine tools, which can withstand axial loads in both directions; It has a contact angle of 60°, the influence of centrifugal force is reduced, it is suitable for high-speed rotation, and the rigidity is large; Used with double row cylindrical roller bearings NN and NNU series, the 234400 series is for the tapered bore small end side, the 234700 series is used for the tapered bore large end side and the 234900 is the ultralight series.
10. Thrust angular contact ball bearings
are used as the support of rolling screws in machine tools, with high axial stiffness and stroke accuracy. The contact angle of 60° allows it to accommodate the adjustment of axial and radial feeds. The bearing assembly can be DB back-to-back, DF face-to-face, DT tandem, TBT two-back-to-back tandem, TFT two-face-to-back series, TT three-series, QBC two-back-to-back and the other two sides in series, QFC two-face-to-back and two-sided tandem, QT four-tandem, QBT two-back-to-back and the other two ipsilateral tandem, QFT two-face-to-face and the other two ipsilateral tandem.
11. Thrust spherical roller bearings
have certain aligning performance because the rollers are spherical and the raceway surface of the seat ring is spherical, and the shaft can be allowed to have some tilts. The aligning angle is not more than 3° according to the bearing series. Usually using oil lubrication method, not suitable for high-speed rotation to bear axial load capacity is very large, but also can bear a certain degree of radial load, used in water conservancy motors, vertical engines, ship propeller shafts, tower cranes, extruders.
12. Thrust cylindrical roller bearings
are often used in working conditions with heavy axial loads. It consists of washer-shaped raceway rings (shaft rings, seat rings) and cylindrical rollers and cage assemblies, which can withstand large unidirectional axial loads and strong axial rigidity. The bearing design is flexible and can be combined in a variety of combinations according to the relevant machine components, and if the accuracy and hardness of the mating surface of the machine components are high, the shaft and housing rings can be dispensed with and cylindrical roller and cage assemblies can be installed directly.
of rolling bearings 1, low friction resistance, low power consumption, high mechanical efficiency, easy to start;
2. The size is standardized, interchangeable, easy to install and disassemble, and convenient for maintenance;
3. Compact structure, light weight, and smaller axial size;
4. High precision, large load, small wear and long service life;
5. Some bearings have automatic aligning performance;
6. Suitable for mass production, stable and reliable quality, high production efficiency;
7. The transmission friction torque is much lower than that of hydrodynamic bearings, so the friction temperature rise and power consumption are lower;
8. The starting friction torque is only slightly higher than the rotating friction torque;
9. The sensitivity of bearing deformation to load changes is less than that of hydrodynamic bearings;
10. Only a small amount of lubricant is required to operate normally, and lubricant can be provided for a long time during operation;
11. The axial size is smaller than that of traditional hydrodynamic bearings;
12. It can bear the combined load of radial and thrust at the same time;
13. In the large load-speed range, the unique design can obtain excellent performance;
14. Bearing performance is relatively insensitive to fluctuations in load, speed and running speed.
of rolling bearings 1, high noise.
2. The structure of the bearing seat is relatively complex.
3. High cost.
4. Even if the bearings are well lubricated, installed correctly, dustproof and moisture-proof, and operate normally, they will eventually fail due to the fatigue of the rolling contact surface.
Various mechanical equipment due to different design and working conditions, put forward different requirements for lubricating grease. The basic requirements for selecting lubricating grease are as follows for your reference.
On June 6, the Gongzhuling Entrepreneur Association of Jilin Province facilitated the marriage between state-owned enterprises and private enterprises, and Jilin Gongzhuling Bearing Company and TECO Industrial Park reached a comprehensive cooperation intention.
Bearings are the key basic parts of the equipment manufacturing industry, at present, the performance and quality level of rolling bearings produced in China are generally not high, and most of the high-grade bearings rely on imports. With the rapid development of rail transit equipment industry, the demand for high-grade bearings has increased sharply. EMU bearings with a speed of more than 200 kilometers per hour, bearings with axles heavier than 30 tons of heavy-duty railway wagons, and new urban rail transit bearings with a service life of more than 200 million kilometers.
1. Deep groove ball bearingThis is the most popular of all ball bearing types, which is widely used in a variety of sealing rings, shields and stop ring devices. It can withstand radial loads, bidirectional axial loads, and their synthetic loads. Various combinations can be implemented according to user needs, with different tolerance classes and different low noise groups.